|Minimum Order Quantity||10 SKID|
|Usage/Application||Chemical Fertilizer Pipe|
|Thread Size||AS YOUR REQUIREMENT|
|Color||AS PER STANDARD|
Process piping skids
are self-contained environments that include the piping
, valves, gauges, pressure regulators, flanges and other necessary components and equipment required to execute manufacturing processes.
Our skid and piping system experience includes:
- Liquid Fueling Facility skids in support of NASA missions to the International Space Station.
- A Reverse Osmosis / Deionized (RODI) water system for a life science lab.
- An upgraded chromatography skid for a pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Rework of a natural gas supplier’s natural gas piping to improve access for maintenance.
Our welders and fitters follow the strict ASME B31.1 and B31.3 process piping specifications which include ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE) and the SEMI F19 codes. We also provide total transparency by supplying full FDA-compliant documentation of the welds and components that make up your skid or piping system where required.
- Production Capacity: Supply of all structural materials needed (estimated 100MT, grade A36 required);
- Delivery Time: WITHIN DUE DATE
- Packaging Details: WOODEN BOX EXPORT PACKING